Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some Engagement Pictures!!!!

One of the best pictures of us!
It looks like I am falling off, but I am not!
It was such a cold day, can you tell?
A very nice light post that we both liked and had to get a picture there.
Once again, David has his eyes closed.
In the barn at my house.
Under a bridge, by my Uncle and Aunt's house.
Another one that I liked.
By the Grand River in Cambridge.
..... And again by the Grand River.

Just thought that we would post some of our engagement pictures, but there is a lot more. We would like to thank my cousin, Kristin DeGraaf, and my sister, Nicole Everts, for taking all of the engagement pictures. It was a very cold day but the sun was shinning. They both did a great job. Also, thank you to both of them for standing beside us in the wedding party. You both where a great help in the weeks leading up to the wedding. Once again, thank you!!!!!!

1 comment: